Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Anxious 2010 X(

Today,the second day of school reopen,tis new year new life make me so anxious :( First,from yesterday, the 4a10 class teacher called my name,Wat the Hell, I in science class..OMG..tat time cant believe it...but it is luckily hav my fren JJ ,acompany me in tat class....after tat, teacher giv us a form for who wanna change his/her class ....at tat form, i wrote i wanna change to art class...4a8(the class most many ppl wanna in)...reason i wrote i wan study business n account for my future...n be an accountant.....bla bla bla.....anyway, just hope i can go art class...moreover,hiaz....my X jz study at my next class...3a11....she were changed alot....her uniform changed to normal uniform, changed hairstyle oso...she said cut til too short,bt i thk it's nice thn last time...duno why....feel sad when every c her...wanna ask wat's her condition nw...bt didn't hav brave talk to her...cz i know sure treat me very cold..n make embarrassed between us...haiz...nowaday...somethings is keping surround wit my mind...when after i saw her.......tat things is REASON....haiz....im stil really cant acceptable her reason...maybe something is misconstruction between us.......haiz.....if nt break up...i would so satisfied anythings....if i can go art class..i can not hav to study tat over-whelming scinece.........if i.........i can.............................